Site Meter

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Is this the best chrome finish?

Dear Lacqueristas,

Have a look at this pretty lil momma:
China Glaze Sci-Fi

This came out in the Khrome collection. Sci Fi is light blue and has a chrome finish. It goes on as liquid metal. Once applied it is highly reflective. Kinda like a mirror. Ok, I couldn't pluck my eyebrows using my nails as a mirror, but you get the point.
My favorite of the Khrome collection is Milennium, a true silver polish. I love it so much that I have 2 back ups. Many people like to use these polishes from the Khrome collection as a stamping polish for Konad, I like it best just applied on it's own as a manicure. It looks so hot with a tan!

The downside to this amazing chrome finish is that it shows all flaws. I applied 2 thick coats of Gelous as a basecoat to achieve a smooth surface.

Have you come across chrome-like polishes other then China Glazes'? I think a hot pink chrome would be awesome :-D

Have you already entered my Black Shatter giveaway? Here's your chance!

Hasta la vista, Laqueristas!