Site Meter

Friday, October 1, 2010

OPI Fair Dinkum Pinkum

Dear Lacqueristas,

Sometimes I just wanna take a rest from all my crazy over the top polishes/nail art. I just long to a serene, clean looking polish that applies like a dream. I have found a few that just fit this bill and luckily I have found a new addition:

Fair Dinkum Pinkum. These pictures came out way cool because there was no sun. Imagine this a tad warmer. It's a pale pink with beige tones. Kinda fleshy. I'd say neutral, not warm, not cool. If you click on the pictures they get larger and you can see the semi-hidden silvery glass flecks.


Application went very well considered the polish is kinda sheer. For the swatch pics I applied 4 coats but in real life 3 will do. Super shiny, super clean looking, super flattering. In this genre one of my top picks.

Hasta la vista, Laqueristas!

8 comments:

Johanna (Paillette) said...

Gorgeous!
I need a good nude and that might fit the bill!

Katrina said...

ooh! what a beauty! i definitely want that polish now.. =P

Zara said...

Very pretty! I've been looking for a good nude, and this looks like it might be what I'm looking for...

Sara said...

such a pretty color :)

Jo said...

This looks like the perfect nude for me!

Lucy said...

This is very pretty on you. I could use this shade right now. I have super short nubbins. I had to cut my nails way back.

yanmaneee said...

off white clothing
golden goose sneakers
stephen curry shoes
yeezy
supreme t shirt
moncler jackets
balenciaga trainers
kobe 9
michael jordan shoes
hermes birkin

United Airlines Reservations Number said...

Airlines Reservation Phone Number - Call 24*7 customer care number (888-854-1953) | Flight Offers,deals,booking,cancellation,refund,changes,exchange,upgrade,reschedule.

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading comments but please be respectfull and don't post links to your own blog :-)