*Currently on a low-swap*
After a few months of not swapping at all, I will slowly open up to looking into swap requests again. Please note the fact that I can't always answer all the requests that have been sent to me. If I am interested in the request you sent me, I will try to come back at you within a week.
Here's a link to my Stash Spreadsheet (under construction)
Here you can browse though my stash. If you want me to compare polishes or review one, just let me know!
Yes, I do swap! I love it!
A great way to get lemmings fulfilled. I swap internationally and prefer swapping multiple items. I'm not too strict wishlist only, if there's anything you think I will love, you can give it a try. I think it's fun to swap brands that are widely available here for brands that are available where you live. I don't even mind drugstore brands, as long as the shades appeal me. Try me, I won't bite!
I prefer swapping through MUA as this gives us both an idea of each others swapping history.
I can get all availabe shades from the following brands for you. Please Google swatches to see which ones you like:Collistar
- Essence (incl. Nail Twins)
- Essence Magnetics (the entire 5 polish set + magnet)
- For a very special swap offer, I might consider swapping Gosh Holographic
- Barielle - Hydrating Ridge Filler (Staple! I need many of 'em!)
- Poshe - AHA Cuticle cream
- Elf foundation brush
- Essie Starry Starry Night
- OPI Play the Peonies
- OPI Sanderella
- OPI Peel Me a Gobi Grape
- OPI Black Tie Optional
- OPI Apricotcha Cheatin'
- OPI You're Such a Kabuki Queen
- OPI Dazzled byGold
- OPI Pink me, I'm Good!
- OPI Miso Happy With This Color
- OPI Skinny Dippin' in Lake Michigan
- OPI Windy City Pretty
- Nubar Gem
- Nubar Reclaim
- Nubar Hyacint Sparkle
- Nubar Milk Choclate
- Klean Color Aurora