Site Meter

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Catrice 240 Sold out Forever + comparison

Dear Lacqueristas,

Zu erst möchte ich die neue Besucher von http://beautyjunkies.inbeauty.de/ Forum herzlichen wilkommen heißen ;-) *Ich bin selber halb Deutsch und freue mich auf Deutsche Cyber Friends lol*

Apparently this next polish is created to dupe Chanel's Jade. Hence the name "sold out Forever" I don't own Jade so I can't compare it for you. I do own some other greens so I did include a comparison but nothing came even close to dupe Sold out Forever.


In the sun, look very close to see a tiny bit of a shimmer.

Sold out forever is a mint green polish with in the bottle some metallic green micro glitters. Once applied on the nail, these micro glitters shy away and only in sunlight you'd get to see a glimpse of it.
I was surprised by the formula, it reached opacity in 3 coats and I love the watery consistency that I also find in many OPI's. It wasn't gloopy at all and for me it worked to apply 3 thin layers.


In the comparison pic you can see the names of the other polishes. Maybe you know a polish that could be the perfect dupe? Would it indeed be Jade?

Hasta la vista, Laqueristas!

6 comments:

ShortAndSweetNails said...

OMG those Catrice polishes make me drool!!! That Jade dupe is fab!!! I have Jade...it has a bit of gold in it. Does the Catrice have gold in it?

Aureolis said...

Yes, it has a slight golden shimmer or glow, just very subtile.

Natalia said...

I think Chanel Jade is a bit lighter and just a little tad bluer than the Catrice Sold out forever (from what I've seen in some pictures). But I don't own Jade :( and I've never seen a comparison picture... i'd love to!

Anonymous said...

It's great that you are getting thoughts from this post as well as from our argument made at this place.

my web-site ... easy diets that work
my web page: easy diets that work

Anonymous said...

This post is invaluable. How can I find out
more?

Also visit my web site dave ruel anabolic cooking review

Anonymous said...

Ҭhe 4th primary ddesign spider solitaire solitaire աill Ƅe Klondike spider solitaire solitaire tɦat's
maybе there most well ҝnown. ӏn adrdition trƴ providing
by ƴourself far moге cconvenience Ƅy allowing tɦe power company by itself to improve relative
placement. Nmerous wweb рages give online free video games ѡhich usually generally
gеt information on a new player for free subscribe.

Аlso visit my weblog ... classic solitaire download

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading comments but please be respectfull and don't post links to your own blog :-)