Site Meter

Monday, August 9, 2010

OPI Boris and Natasha

Dear Lacqueristas,

Meet Boris and Natasha:


This is Boris and Natasha. This polish came out as a part of the Russian Collection back in 2007. It's a burgundy leaning purple creme. Awesome! Not so dark that it looks black but a straight forward reddish purple. I'm glad found this shade and I think it will also make an awesome pedi color.
Application went flawless!

What is your favourite shade of the Russian Collection?

Hasta la vista, Laqueristas!

8 comments:

L said...

Oh this is a great polish!

SilhouetteScreams said...

Beautiful shade! I'd love this as a lip colour :)

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God. Really. That colour is just divine. Heavenly. Juicy berry colour. I. want. now. Lemming. List. Check. :P

Zara said...

Very nice! I really like the whole Russian Collection...I'm not sure I can pick one favorite. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also visit this weblog on regular basis to get updated from most recent gossip.

my web page - how much should i weigh for my age and height

yanmaneee said...

golden goose
yeezy
supreme clothing
supreme hoodie
yeezys
supreme new york
longchamp handbags
supreme clothing
moncler outlet
a bathing ape

toashes said...

navigate herelook at here now Get More Infocheck my reference his comment is herehop over to this web-site

retishen said...

u6x68w3n91 z2k21n1e66 f6o60c1z65 g2o17u4v88 r8h32a7x43 m6a09r4k88

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading comments but please be respectfull and don't post links to your own blog :-)