Site Meter

Sunday, February 20, 2011

The first holo's of the year + videos

Dear Lacqueristas,

Those Nubar holo's have been on my wishlist forever, but where I live they are not easy to obtain (for a reasonable prize that is)
So I decided to buy just 2 of them. They have been standing on my special *mommy's favorite children stand* and they smiled there upon me for a few weeks. But, today was the rare event that I'm off AND there are a few rays of sun! So.... for a true Lacquerista that means... HOLOS! I enjoyed swatching these next polishes a lot, hope you enjoy seeing them:

Nubar Prize
 

Nubar Prize





Nubar Jewel
 

Nubar Jewel
 


These are my first Nubar's ever and I'm sure more will follow. I have my eyes set on Gem, Reclaim and Violet Sparkle but I am not looking forward to paying around 12 euro's for them. I guess I will have to hold my patience for a future swap :-)

What is your favorite Nubar? And don't you just LOVE it when the holo season starts?
Don't forget to enter my Black Shatter Giveaway!

Hasta la vista, Laqueristas!