Site Meter

Friday, February 25, 2011

Some HEMA polish swatches

Dear Lacqueristas,

Have a look at these affordable pretties:

Hema  #13

Hema  #13
Hema #13 is a warm toned nude. Not particularly flattering my skin tone but a gorgeous shade nonetheless. A semi sheer sandy nude with a hint of peach, loaded with glass flecks. The only downside is that it applies a tad streaky as you can see in the second picture.

Hema Wetlook #3
Hema Wetlook #3 is a pink sheer polish. The name Wetlook made me expect a jelly texture but this polish is comparable to your average Essie sheer formula and not a juicy jelly. The finish is very shiny though. I love colors like these, they fit my Palate Cleanser bill.

Do you own HEMA polishes? What are your favorites?

Don't forget to enter my Black Shatter Giveaway!

Hasta la vista, Laqueristas!