Site Meter

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Color CLub Spring 2011 - Alter Ego collection (release date februari 15th)

Dear Lacqueristas,

Since most press releases reach me when it's sleepy-time in my part of the world, I'm always late to the party and therefore I choose to skip covering most of them. But when I woke up this morning I found an email with such enchanting shades of nail polish that I decided to blog about it. There we go:





Color Club's spring collection brings us 12 new shades. There wille be 2 "salon packs" available, each will cover either the light or the dark range.The salon packs come contain 7 bottles:  6 shades of polish and a top or base coat.

Reveal Your Mystery salon pack
Get a Clue
Revealed
Incognito
Secret Rendezvous
Sheer Disguise
Give me a Hint
Milky White Base Coat

Keep it Undercover salon pack
Alter Ego
Secret Agent
Total Mystery
Alias
Ulterior Motive
Masquerading
Vivid Top Coat


I am really, really exited about this collection. It seems like there is some duo chrome going on in there...And great looking nudes and neutrals. Word is that the Alter Ego collection will be released on februari 15th.
The quality of Color Club polishes is amazing, and they are not afraid to throw out interesting colors and finishes. The price is very affordable, even here in europe.

How do you feel about this collection? Wich colors seem interesting to you?

Hasta la vista, Laqueristas!