Site Meter

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Watermarking pictures

Dear Lacqueristas,

My pictures were never watermarked, partly because of estetical reasons, partly of the extra effort it would have caused me but mostly because I never experienced thievery of my pictures. Well, I still don't think it looks pretty, and I still don't like the extra time it takes, but I did have my pictures stolen now.
What exactly happened is a loooong story and I'm not gonna bother you with that. It started out with good intentions but it ended up with other individuals taking credit for my creations :-(

So from now on I feel forced to put a watermark on all my pictures. I will try to do this as tastefull as possible.

Here's a lil NOTD for you, my beloved OPI Parlez-vous OPI? It's now discontinued boohoo!


How do you guys feel about watermarking?

Hasta la vista, Laqueristas!