Site Meter

Friday, September 2, 2011

My first article in a printed magazine!

Dear Lacqueristas,

Here's a quick post about something that has me very exited... A few months back I received an email by a beauty editor of FAB magazine. She asked me to write an article on nail trends.
I hesitated because I'm not really sure if I know anything about trends. But I went ahead and gave it a shot. Besides colors and finishes I wrote about ditching fakes and going natural, and tips and tricks like the Meganchair method.

I don't have a scanner that could handle this magazine yet (it's huge! Look at my tiny lil fingers compared to the page in the pic) but here are some pics.




I couldn't believe how lucky I was to be picked out to do this. I will always and forever save my copy and show it to my children when I am old and wrinkly and tell them look, mommy was a printed writer I tell you, on nail polish, now can you believe that?

Thanks so much to Elaine for giving me the opportunity to have this once-in-a-lifetime experience!

Hasta la vista, Laqueristas!