Site Meter

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Did this just happen for real?!







Dear Lacqueristas,

Wow- jus wow. Look what I just received as a Random Act Of Kindness:

This is my first RAOK ever! I feel sooo special and if you're a regular reader you know I was so bummed about missing out on the OPI Suedes. Sam sended me these pretties together with another surprise: Nicole by OPI Make a Comet-ment. It is my first Nicole, and it's a beautifull holo polish but that bottle shape makes me giggle -->

Odd bottle shape of Nicole by OPI. Excuse my quick 'n dirty OPI Suede swatch skittles (couldn't wait to try them)

I just entered these pretties in my Spreadsheet and now I have to choose which one to wear first... Sam, thanks a zillion for these! I will provide a good home for them :-) You never mentioned it but I know you just started your nail blog so here's some blog lovin' for you:



The np community is very helpfull and friendly and I just know these girls will check out your blog's first lil' baby steps... I hope you don't mind I posted this!

Have you ever received/sent out a random act of kindness? Do you mind sharing what it was?

Hasta la vista, Laqueristas!