Site Meter

Monday, October 25, 2010

Nail polish top 5 voted by... you!

Dear Lacqueristas,

Remember the lil poll I POSTED a week ago? I asked you all to name your personal polish top 5. I didn't realise it was quite a pain to work out the outcome but here we go:
  1. China Glaze - Ruby Pumps
  2. Zoya            - Charla
  3. *shared 3rd place*      OPI  - Mad as a Hatter / China Glaze - For Audrey      
  4. OPI              - Absolutely Alice
  5. Orly              - Space Cadet
Thanks you all for voting, I had fun reading your votes. I love that not 1 person has the same list as another. Everybody entered their own unique favorites. I saw a lot of drugstore brands too, Catrice polishes did very well and H&M too.
Next time I will figure out a better way to process the data (tips, anybody?) and post a new poll.

Did you have fun girls, filling out the form? Do you have a trick/link how to process data (as in a poll) more effectively?

Hasta la vista, Laqueristas!