Site Meter

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Glowing blue

Dear Lacqueristas,

Today I have an OPI Designer Series polish to show you. But first let me entertain you with my attempt to a free handed nailart:

OPI DS Magic with Nfu.Oh 61 for the *dots*


Glowing, sparkling. Happy blue.

Macig is a saturated, vibrant blue. There are tiny specks of hot pink in it that make this polish flash purple sometimes. A number of polishes from the OPI DS series are holographic but Magic isn't one of them. This is *just* a sparkly polish.

In the sun. Sparkle fest

Indoors, no direct source of light

Close up

The formula of Magic was top notch. Yes, it did glide on like buttah. For the swatches above I applied 2 coats but in real life I probably could get away with just one.
Do I go crazy about this polish? No. Do I like it a lot? Definetly.

How about you, what are your thoughts about DS Magic, and what is your favorite DS shade?

Hasta la vista, Laqueristas!