Site Meter

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Zoya duo chrome heaven...

Dear Lacqueristas,

One of my dreams is to work as a polish designer. I would travel around the world for inspiration and create the most unique shades of polish with high teck finishes. This next polish would be something like the ones I would have invented:
In the sun, in the right angle you see only the purple
In the shade, at any angle you get the green
Most of the times, you get both the green and purple together. Look at the bottle!  *drool*

Zoya Adina is a true duo chrome. I have no other polish in my stash where the duo chrome is this obvious. I actually had difficulties to capture *just* the purple shade of this polish because the green would always peek-a-boo right through the purple.
This polish is a stunner and regardless if the shades are flattering or appealing, this is just a liquid miracle every lacquerista should at least see in person. Formula was good, though the finish was a little frosty and left some minor brush strokes (visible in the first picture)

Oh how I love my Zoya's! If they were only available in the Netherlands...

What's your favourite duo chrome?

Hasta la vista, Lacqueristas!

8 comments:

peripatetic33 said...

I would like a duochrome that is brown and green with no purple - do you know if one exists?

Enamel Girl said...

very pretty!!!

reeree said...

OMG this is so amazing!
I don't even like metallic polishes yet this one is just... heavenly <3

Tassa said...

Pretty! :)

SilhouetteScreams said...

Ugh one day I will actually get around to picking up Adina, I always fall in love with it all over again when I see it on blogs <3

Tilly said...

I love duochromes and this is the best colour ever! I wish Zoyas were available in the UK :(

Iris @ pimpmynailz.com said...

Cuteeeeee, love this Zoya polish :-)

LakmeAcademyNoida said...

lakme Academy Noida is a leader in Beauty & makeup courses; make-up training, which seeks to spark self-transformation. Get the skills you need to secure a job.

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading comments but please be respectfull and don't post links to your own blog :-)