Site Meter

Monday, April 26, 2010

My mood swings and I love swapping

Dear Lacqueristas,

Remember my post from a while back? That I wanted to have a Claire's mood swing polish badly? Well, thanks to Chris from Lacquerware for tips and toes I got not one, but THREE! She offered to swap with me, the polish I sent her is still pending, can't wait to see how she feels about those.

Claire's Happy/Earthy


To show you the color difference I put my fingers in hot and cold water

This is how it looks like normally when you wear it. The free edge would be green and on the nailbed the polish shows yellow

Formula is great. Glided on the nail like butter but to reach opacity I had to use 3 coats and I can see in the pictures it couls have used a 4th. The polish is neon so it dries so a matte finish. I used topcoat on the pinky and ring finger, I left the other fingers with the original matte finish.

Oh man how I love these gimmicky touches to nail polish! I can't stop lookign at my nails to see how the colors are, and I go around showing everybody my nails. Men seem to like this gimmick as well! They ask me like how it works, technically. I don't have the answer to this. I Googled it but didn't find a satisfying explenation.

Do you know how the color-changing works?

Hasta la vista, Laqueristas!

9 comments:

Öykü said...

I loooove this polish, might be one of my all time favorites.

amusedPolish said...

i love it- mine they're still somewhere out there and hope they'll arrive soon (along with the revlon scented ones, can't wait for my nail-mail day :D )

jaljen said...

Still no sign of this in the UK.
Looks lots of fun.

ThRiSzHa said...

i love this polish..

amusedPolish said...

@ jaljen: it may not even be shipped here because I've experienced that the us&european market are differen (in the sence of polish, not sure about the other make-up things)
i think this might be because of the strict european guidelines for make up and the standard size of the things we sell here

Recalcitrant Nails said...

It is FABULOUS on you darling! And thanks for the *shourt out* You know if you want any other polishes you can't get just give me a holler! :)

MetroChic said...

I will announce my first giveaway tomorrow with all 5 Claire's mood polishes. So everyone is welcome to try to win.
http://metro-chic.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I agree, swaps are fun, and I love the Claire mood polishes, so exciting!

Perles & Paillettes said...

I don't know how they work but damn, I love these polishes !!
Especially the fact that the nail tip has a different color :)

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading comments but please be respectfull and don't post links to your own blog :-)