Site Meter

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

OPI Hong Kong collection-Red my fortune cookie + comparison

Dear Lacqueristas,

Today I had a look at Red My Fortune Cookie by OPI. In your face RED it is. Super bright and pretty!
Two layers, no topcoat in daylight

It is a creme red. But. B.R.I.G.H.T.  I'd call this a fresh red and I just know that this will look extra awesome if you wear a black and white outfit, with a matching lipstick. Mind you, let me go look out for the perfect lipstick to match this shade... Move over Dita von Teese!

Daylight, overcast. The Off with her red looks so out of place in this comparison, just ignore that ok. Plus it stands out so uber unflattering.... I don't like that one at all, if you want to have it (it's a mini though), let me know.

This color actually reminds me of a polish by Yves Saint Laurent (those are excellent, I dig their thin formula) If you want me to dig it up to make a comparison, let me know ;-)


Hasta la vista, Laqueristas!