Site Meter

Monday, January 9, 2012

Who wants to take over my blog?

Dear Lacqueristas,

It has been ages since I last posted. One of the reasons is my pregnancy. I have Hyperemesis Gravidarum which means I feel sick for most of the time. There are a lot of smells that trigger my nausia and nail polish and remover is one of them. So I don't see myself posting in the next say... 25 weeks? Maybe I might just quit all together because it will be very busy, working full time and having a brand new baby. I put so much time, effort and money into this blog, it makes me so sad that it just faints and dies away because I don't post....
I would like for my blog to continue in my spirit :-) and who knows, I just might be back.

So, would you like to take over my blog, at least for a while? As a individual or as a group? And are you able to  post regularly? Are your polishing, clean-up and photo skills good? Then this might be the opportunity to run an existing blog and see how you like that, and make great friends along the way.

If you're interested in taking over, send me an email with your details and tell me something about yourself and why you would want this. I'd also like to see some pictures :-)

I was surprised to receive emails of some of you, to check up on me. Heart warming, thanks for that!

Hasta la vista, Laqueristas!