Site Meter

Friday, August 13, 2010

Opi Pink-a-Doodle

Dear Lacqueristas,

Meet OPI Pink-a-Doodle

Overcast, 4 coats, no topcoat

I put on 4 coats to reach the opacity shown above. The formula was great.
I like the fact that it remains a little translucent like a jelly finish. Pink-a-Doodle is a light pink with an opal sheen that leans hot pink. Very very pretty. Makes your nails look super glossy and clean!

*if only my index nail would grow back longer after my drawer accident at work...*

Hasta la vista, Laqueristas!

10 comments:

Rebie said...

This one is beautiful and looks gorgeous on you. I love it!

maRyya said...

so cute!
pass by my blog if you have time and follow me!
i'm having a giveaway ^_^

Alexa1202 said...

I like the color very much. I think it suits short nails best.

My latest post: http://alexa1202.blogspot.com/2010/08/notd-kotd-green-green-green.html

Cel said...

Very pretty colour :)

Lois said...

Really nice color! I agree with Alexa1202 ;)

Laynie said...

Oh, this is LOVELY! It looks really feminine and sweet!

Floor en Marjolein said...

Ooh, dit is zo'n sweet kleurtje! <3 Love it!

Anh Nguyen said...

Awwh, this is cute!
I love pale pinks but they are always so sheer.

Pokapikanails.blogspot.com

Pretty said...

mm this is cute!

Enamel Girl said...

oooo, that's gogeous!

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading comments but please be respectfull and don't post links to your own blog :-)