Site Meter

Friday, August 13, 2010

Opi Pink-a-Doodle

Dear Lacqueristas,

Meet OPI Pink-a-Doodle

Overcast, 4 coats, no topcoat

I put on 4 coats to reach the opacity shown above. The formula was great.
I like the fact that it remains a little translucent like a jelly finish. Pink-a-Doodle is a light pink with an opal sheen that leans hot pink. Very very pretty. Makes your nails look super glossy and clean!

*if only my index nail would grow back longer after my drawer accident at work...*

Hasta la vista, Laqueristas!

11 comments:

Rebie said...

This one is beautiful and looks gorgeous on you. I love it!

Maria said...

so cute!
pass by my blog if you have time and follow me!
i'm having a giveaway ^_^

Alexa1202 said...

I like the color very much. I think it suits short nails best.

My latest post: http://alexa1202.blogspot.com/2010/08/notd-kotd-green-green-green.html

Cel said...

Very pretty colour :)

Lois said...

Really nice color! I agree with Alexa1202 ;)

Laynie said...

Oh, this is LOVELY! It looks really feminine and sweet!

Floor / Marjolein said...

Ooh, dit is zo'n sweet kleurtje! <3 Love it!

AnnKiins'♥ said...

Awwh, this is cute!
I love pale pinks but they are always so sheer.

Pokapikanails.blogspot.com

Pretty said...

mm this is cute!

Enamel Girl said...

oooo, that's gogeous!

Unknown said...

minnesota twins jerseys
supreme new york
coach outlet
adidas shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
fitflops sale clearance
coach outlet
michael kors handbags
michael kors handbags
ugg outlet
cc20180929

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading comments but please be respectfull and don't post links to your own blog :-)