Site Meter

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

OPI DS Opulence

Dear Lacqueristas,

Opulence was also part of a swap. The color didn't appeal to me in the bottle. Once I put it on I still wasn't impressed. It looked like a dull, nude-ish pink with a silvery shimmer, almost a suede like finish.
But then... I let my nails catch some sunshine.... HOLY CRAP! What an amazing finish! The holographic particles actually come out as sugar flakes... very very pretty and sexy. And what a contrast this polish has depending on the lighting. Whitout sunlight it does nothing for me but as soon as it hits a beam of sunlight it is mindblowing.
I'm so happy I got this polish and I will make sure to wear it often these days as our summer lasts only a few months.
In the shade



Blurred out to enhance the holo



Sun... drool!

Close-up

The formula was excellent, I used 2 coats and one coat of Sech Vite (wich didn't effect the holo btw)

How do you like this polish? What is your favourite nude/soft toned holo's?
Hasta la vista, Laqueristas!

8 comments:

rijaH said...

All those DS colors are just to die for.. so pretty! :)

Tassa said...

Lovely color! :)

Perles & Paillettes said...

Wow, I need it ! It's such a sweet shade :)

Recalcitrant Nails said...

Absolutely stunning mani. Love it!

Unknown said...

OOoh very sparkly! Nice! =)

♥ NYCSh0paholic's Fabulous Blog ♥

Camy said...

this color is so beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Very pretty!

ShortAndSweetNails said...

It's lovely!

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading comments but please be respectfull and don't post links to your own blog :-)