Site Meter

Thursday, May 20, 2010

China Glaze Sci-fi (Khrome collection)

Dear Lacqueristas,

For ages I am wanting China Glaze Millenium but since it's disconinued I can't get my hands one... The e-tailer I buy most of my polish from offered me a Sci-Fi instead. I knew it was leaning more blue but hey. A gift is a gift right?!

Sci-Fi is a metallic polish that goes on so smooth that there no brushstrokes visible. How awesome is that? My nails looked like they had lil mirrors on them! The color of Sci-Fi is a silver with a blue undertone.

Close-up
Formula overall was good, but I did notice I had to work really quick as the polish brush tends to drag the layer underneath if this is semi-drying. So I applied just 3 quick brush strokes to each nail and let them dry before I applied the second coat. Two coats is all it took! Another plus is that the polishes from the Khrome collection are awesome for Konad stamping!

Who has a spare bottle of Millenium to swap?

Hasta la vista, Laqueristas!

2 comments:

Perles & Paillettes said...

Nice shade, I have it but I found it a bit harder to apply than you ^^

SilhouetteScreams said...

This might be the closest you can get to those mirror Minx nails without actually getting Minx nails ;D

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading comments but please be respectfull and don't post links to your own blog :-)