Site Meter

Monday, April 5, 2010

Uh oh, I expanded my Catrice stash, 28 polishes to swatch...

Dear Lacqueristas,

Last week I told you that there was an 30% off offer on Catrice polishes and I bought a few bottles. Well... I went back and bought the rest. *sinks head in shame cuz the boyfriend found out*
This collection has 32 polishes. Some were sold out and one was a clear topcoat that I didn't want anyways so I have now the entire collection minus 3.
I will swatch all of these for you and prepare to be exited as their formula is pretty ok and most of them are created to dupe high brand most sought after colors! And all of this for just 2.49 per bottle!
I will try to do a comparison for each and every polish but I might not always own the duped original.

Hasta la vista, Laqueristas!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They are all so beautiful! Sorry the BF found out :/ Can't wait to see your swatches :)


http://nailsbeautiqued.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That is a great collection! Godd selection of colors... I can't wait to see your swatches (and create more lemmings that can't be fulfilled!)

sorry the BF found out though

ShortAndSweetNails said...

I can't wait to see the taupes. LOL @ you buying all of them.

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading comments but please be respectfull and don't post links to your own blog :-)