Site Meter

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Chanel Mica Rose

Dear Lacqueristas,

Meet Chanel Mica Rose:

In Spring 2009 Chanel came out with the Celestial Lights collection wich included Cosmic Violine and this beauty.
This polish has a soft pink shade with a cool undertone. The formula is pretty sheer wich is a good thing because this enables all the tiny glass flecked sparks to really shine. After three coats I still had a tiny bit of visible nail line that didn't bother me at all. The glass flecks are multicoloured in the bottle but on the nail they calm down and I only got visible pink, silver and some blue/green-ish.



I would only wear this polish on days the sun would shine because in bad light it showes like your average soft pink polish and would be a waste of potential.
In these swatches I applyed 3 coats and no topcoat. Application went smoothly and I didn't get any streakyness.

Do you know a polish similar to Mica Rose? And don't you all love Chanel make-up in general? I'm currently obsessed with the new Rouge Coco lipsticks Teheran and Cambon.


Hasta la vista, Laqueristas!

2 comments:

ShortAndSweetNails said...

What a delicate looking polish. It's really pretty.

I don't own much Chanel makeup anymore. Only 2 polishes really. IDK why!?

LakmeAcademyNoida said...

Lakme Academy Noidais a leader in Beauty & makeup courses; make-up training, which seeks to spark self-transformation. Get the skills you need to secure a job.

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading comments but please be respectfull and don't post links to your own blog :-)