Site Meter

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Catrice 300 Be my Millionaire + comparison Chanel Trapeze

Dear Lacqueristas,

Be my Millionaire is a vintage looking silver beige. Heavily frosted.
The buzz in the Lacquerworld is that this polish might be the dupe to Chanel's Kaleidoscope... I do not own this polish but I do own Chanel's Trapeze wich looks somewhat similar in the bottle.

In this picture every nail exept the pinky were polished with Catrice


On the nail they are very different and that has a lot to do with the finish. As I said, Be my Millionaire has a heavy frost that kills all the shimmer. Trapeze has a beautifull delicate finish that includes iridescent shimmer and is much more transperant.
Personally I'm not so keen on frosted polishes so I won't wear this polish as a full manicure.

Do you like frosty polishes? Wich frosty's are worthwhile?

Hasta la vista, Laqueristas!

1 comments:

ShortAndSweetNails said...

I'm not sure how I feel about frosty polishes...sometimes I like them and sometimes they're a pain to apply properly. They do seem to be good for konads. :)

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading comments but please be respectfull and don't post links to your own blog :-)